i know you're not a gmail fan, and its search (ironically) leaves a
lot to be desired, but being able to start an email on one device,
edit it on another, and send it from a third... i benefit from that
surprisingly often (between phones, desktops, and laptops), and it's
one of the few things that makes me feel like i'm actually living in
the future :-)