On 4/25/19 12:54 PM, enh via Toybox wrote:
> We keep regressing on this, and the ELF stuff is quite complicated, so
> even though checking in binaries isn't my first choice, this seems like
> a good use of 20KiB...

I've considered checking in hello world binaries for each of the mkroot
architectures, and would like a small binary for each of the file types we
identify, at least for the ones where you can have a gif that's 5k and so on...

When I sat down to work on that myself I went on a tangent about "should file
also do blkid stuff" and got distracted by $DAYJOB. :P

Rob