Dear all,
I wrote the simple patch to enable wget for POST requests with an --post-data
option. Sadly, patched wget and git HEAD segfault on my current build machine.

So, testing can and will be improved, but I mainly send this patch to learn the
process. And I think the change is trivial, if I got everything right.

I am not used to write C and I am still learning the toybox infrastructure. So
I would be happy to get feedback what to do better.

The long-term purpose for this patch would be to refactor the wget logic into
the library, so that I could reuse GET and POST in a git toy, which I plan.

Best regards,
Moritz

Moritz C. Weber (1):
  Added basic post-data support