yeah, sorry --- i haven't had time to debug this yet. (and so probably
shouldn't have sent a patch yet, or at least just stuck to the obvious `\n`
problem!)

there's clearly _something_ wrong with this specific ELF file, but i
actually just took gnu readelf/llvm readelf's [implicit] word for it [since
they had no warnings/errors] that it _wasn't_ the offset. (and i haven't
had time today to draw myself a picture to convince myself one way or
another whether there's an off-by-one here.)

i'll get back to you when i've actually worked out why Android's dynamic
linker ends up looking at a bunch of 'X's in the file as if they're a
dynamic header (despite the fact that a quick hex dump of the dynamic
section looks plausible).