Did you know that ext4 timestamp granularity is in OS jiffies (250/second on my
laptop, so I need a sleep .05 between each creation to reliably distinguish
them)?

I remembered "ctime" as "creation time", not "last modification time, in a way
that you can't set"? As in "touch updates this, but can't set it to a known
value, or AVOID setting it", which seems completely useless. I'm tempted to just
yank ctime from everything because I CANNOT TEST IT. Yeah, security nuts are
happy to have a "ooh, this file got breathed on" indicator but it is absolutely
100% useless for everyone else now. No wonder tar and cpio and such don't bother
to include it, there's no VALUE there...

P.S. Does anybody object to me adding nanosecond output to stat %X %X %Z ala:

$ ./stat -c "%X %Y %Z" README
1684668977.403998606 1675338761.503841008 1675338761.507841008

Because figuring this nonsense out without the right tools is kind of painful...

Rob