On Sat, Jun 10, 2023 at 12:58 PM Rob Landley <r...@landley.net> wrote:

> On 6/9/23 18:42, enh wrote:
> >     >     Try commit a5b5749cc7f0
> >     >
> >     > that actually seems to have _broken_ things more reliably? looking
> at your
> >     > change, it seems like you forgot to actually touch the -F test?
> >
> >     Sigh, I spent so much effort convincing myself I didn't need to
> quote stuff I
> >     missed the case where I did. :P
> >
> >     Try commit 87abbcad8f8c
> >
> > (yes, that works [on Android and Debian both]. thanks!)
>
> Which I believe means the test is finding no modules, which raises
> questions
> about the test environment...

yeah, let me know if you want to try to debug that further (or just check
in test changes that will blow up with useful diagnostics), but personally
i'm prepared to stick my head in the sand where virtualized servers are
concerned. (though obviously now we have the get out clause, we wouldn't
notice if we started skipping all these tests in configurations we care
about too.)