Dear colleague,

We hope this email finds you well. We would like to invite you to (re-)register
with us and join our growing team of linguists and help us organize our
workflow as well as make our cooperation easier.

With your registration our Project Managers can reach out to you faster, offer
you more projects and our accounts division is able to streamline your payments
more easily.

Thank you for taking a few minutes for this admin procedure. We are looking
forward to work with you on many more projects and thank you for the great
cooperation we have.

Should you have already registered, please ignore this email.

Link to registration:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdowZdefHsh87VWAAGX97hPvk7rWfFXruG4tmiGsuskXQP4Tg/viewform

Best regards,

Gleice Correia
HR Manager

We specialize in cost–effective, expert communication and media solutions,
among these translation, interpretation, dtp and transcription services in 120
+ languages for small and mid-sized businesses, Fortune 500 companies, and
Government entities worldwide.

E: h...@wagner-international.com
C: philadelp...@wagner-international.com
W: http://www.wagner-international.com
W: http://www.vip-translator.com

If you are not the named recipient of this transmission, please notify us
immediately, by telephone, and delete or destroy any copy of this message.  You
should not disclose or use this information in any way. Disclosure or use of
this information may expose you to criminal or civil liabilities.  We apologize
for the inconvenience and thank you for your attention to this notice. The
views, opinions, conclusions and other informations expressed in this
electronic mail are not given or endorsed by the company unless otherwise
indicated by an authorized representative independent of this message.
--
principale: http://www.linux.it/tp/
ausiliaria: http://fly.cnuce.cnr.it/gnu/tp/ausiliaria.html

Rispondere a