My dear friend,

Hello, ZONGYI factory will share the good news with you , hope you will have a nice time for everyday!

Our CASVINO Marble Tiles Promotion:

Other Information:

Please Note:

1.The promotion price are for good quality.

2.The promotion price can only valid for August only.

3.If other size is required, price will be re-quoted.

We have stock for these marble tiles products, we can arrange the delivery soon for you if you confirm the order with us. The quantity is limited, our principle is First come, First served. My dear friends, catch this chance! ZongYi will so happy to do for you, thank you!

I am waiting for your reply soon.

My warmest regards,,

lulu,

--