We are Manufacturer which passed ISO9001, specializing in the
production of LED Tri-proof Light, different Watt and different
Function for choice;

 SPEC:
 2FT (0.6M), 20W/30W
 4FT (1.2M), 40W/50W/60W
 5FT (1.5M), 50W/60W/70W

 Advantages:
 - SELED own mold, all operation strictly follows the ISO:9001
Standard;
 - Dimmable, Microwave Sensor and Emergency type available;
 - Aluminum Housing & Milky Cover, LiFud Driver, PF0.95, THD<13%,
 - 2835SMD source with Epistar Chip, CRI80, 110lm/W
 - With TUV-GS, CB, SAA, CE, ROHS, ERP, PSE certification;
 - IES file for DIAlux software;
 - 5 Years warranty

 We have Laser Machine which could laser your company logo/name on the
cover/aluminum channel as per your requested design;

 If you are interested in LED Tri-proof Light, we will be glad to
provide full pricelist for review, thanks for kindly attention.

 Best Regards
 Anna Ye / Sales Manager
 Standard Electronic Co., Limited (SELED)
 Tel: +86-755-23082153
 Fax:+86-755-23082553
 Mail: a...@seledcn.com

UNSUBSCRIBE HERE