On Dec 5, 2007 12:47 PM, Christian Boos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The single small incremental API change I want to make for 0.12 at this
> point is the one documented in #4900 (see
> http://trac.edgewall.org/ticket/4900#comment:4).

We were just discussing this in IRC. I have been thinking about how to
move the Trac UI more towards making it sensibly support both
Subversion and Mercurial (and by extension, at least Bazaar and git).
I have some ideas about this that need some more fleshing out, I
think. Will see what I can do with the idea.

Cheers,

Manuzhai