Hi there,

I'm writing a plugin recently to implement a app-like mobile display, which
is available here: https://trac-hacks.org/wiki/TracMobilePlugin

In my point of view, responsive framework requires lots of efforts in
refactoring and debugging, and not achieving the best effect: you know, the
concept of designing UI is different on PC and mobile, as PC is good at
displaying tables, while mobile is good at display lists, etc.

By the way: writing a vuejs based mobile app is surprisingly easy,
TracMobilePlugin is supporting nearly all main features of trac except
milestones and source repo, in only one week: faster than I ever excepted,
as I'm actually a starter in vuejs.