On Fri, May 29, 2020 at 11:40 AM Bhavesh Patel <bfina...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Sorry about mass reply to release email. I have development environment
> setup and ran the tests. I am thinking of writing Selenium
> driven GUI tests for Trac if there is any value in it that Twill can't
> provide.
>
> If Selenium tests are a good idea then, I welcome thoughts on what to test
> first or where to focus my efforts so that product is made better.
>
> Thanks,
> Bhavesh Patel

Thanks for your interest and offer to help.

We've switched to Selenium in our Python 3 branch. We're working out a few
issues and the work should land on trunk soon.

https://trac.edgewall.org/ticket/11988

If you are interested in improving Trac, the "bitesized" issues might be a
good place to start:
https://trac.edgewall.org/query?status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&keywords=~bitesized&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=type&col=priority&col=milestone&col=component&order=priority

I haven't reviewed the list in a while. Some of those may be incorrectly
classified. If something looks interesting, it might be good to discuss on
mailing list before proceeding to produce a patch.

- Ryan