Hello,

We are migrating to Trac from Serena TeamTrack.  We are just beginning
to use Subversion and I am configuring our Trac environment now.  I
have two questions that were not  completely answered from a search of
the archives or Trac documentation.

(1) We would like to begin our Trac tickets with a number greater than
the highest number in TeamTrack, say 200.  Is there a way to do this?

(2) Also, we'd like to customize the Trac ticket form to include most
of the fields we use in TeamTrack and to order them in a similar way.
I've read about creating custom tickets but there are two things I'm
still unsure of and can't find additional information to explain:

(2a)  It is possible to set the "field.order" property for any custom
field, using a number or string.  However, the documentation about
Custom Ticket Fields doesn't cover this in detail nor provide an
example.  Can someone provide an example, using a number or string, to
set the order of a field?

(2b) The Workflow Discussion mentions two new sections in the trac.ini
configuration file:  ticket-status and ticket-actions.  Is this
available in 0.10?

Thanks,
Jen