I have a question.  I am currently running an instance of Trac that is version
0.10.4.  I have some folks who are really interested in the custom workflow
features of 0.11.  I also have someone who is interested in the Time Estimation
plugin available at Trac Hacks.

What is the best way to upgrade an environment safely from 0.10.4 to 0.11?  And
is that even advisable given how close the 0.11 milestone is to completion?
(as opposed to waiting for the official release package --- or will setuptools
work on the existing code base and make it trivial even when code changes
occur?)

Thanks for any assistance,

Vincent