This error still shows up... and yet, the nodes_change table reconstructed
itself - possibly from running a sync command by surfing to the timeline page?
It's back up and running, but there's no understanding of why?

Vincent

cobwebsmasher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Hello.  I was using Trac v 0.10.3 for
awhile without issues.  However, apparently I had some issues, because after a
Trac crash, I attempted to resync using the Trac-admin resync command.

The error message I consistently receive is:

Resyncing repository history...
Command failed: Unsupported version control system "svn". Check that the Python
bindings for "svn" are correctly installed.

All my searches regarding this error result in circular references on the order
of, "Do a search for the ticket or check the FAQ or install docs" without an
actual solution in place.  Having looked at the install docs and the FAQ and
believing that everything was working fine, it is unclear to me how to
troubleshoot this issue.

I've rebuilt subversion using the make-swig directives, what really needs to
happen here?  At this point, my node_changes table is completely empty.

Thanks for any assistance ASAP.  In the meantime, I'll  keep looking.

Best,

Vincent

 (which I ended up resolving by n upgrade to 0.11devr5823

 with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.