Jason,
based in that message I did a process ( little based on bitten concepts :-])
according to your idea.
but, I miss something about subversion.
when You say:
your release. And, the developers working on trunk are completely unaffected
as you are working in different directories. Of course, there are more
naming schemes/methods than the one I just mentioned.
I understood, I've a release 1.34.1 working well, and trunk ( 1.35) don't
was affected.  How can I do to buid 1.35 with all fixes of 1.34.1? What the
best way to merge both versions? You got?
I think that can be resolved with merge between 1.34.1 and trunk, then I can
buid 1.35 as well.

Thx

--
Lucas Stephanou