I believe you can accomplish this through the workflow modifications in
0.11 (states and assignees), but I don't think you can prevent people
from performing actions on it; i.e. a developer can put it to a resolved
state (and you can set it so that it must enter a resolved state) and it
is automatically assigned to a person, but you can't prevent the
developer from going in and then setting it to a closed state.

Hopefully someone will correct me if the above is incorrect.

Of course, if your developer(s) start breaking your workflow in this
manner(circumventing QA by directly closing tickets) , they need to be
thoroughly chewed out.

Another option is for your developer to assign it to a general QA
person(in whichever state), who then validates and closes the ticket.

Hope that helps,

James

James Guyton (JGU)