Hi. I'm aware of the maintenance problems involved with hacking on, say,
ticket.html, but I'd like to try it anyway. Is there a way to customize a
template at that level per project, so I can play around with it on my
developmental project without affecting my live Trac instance?

I know I can duplicate items in [codedir]/trac/templates/, like
history_view.html or error.html, into my [projectdir]/templates/
directory. What I want to do is duplicate items like
[codedir]/trac/ticket/templates/ticket.html into a single project so I can
mess around with them, but so far I can't figure out the right path. I've
tried:

[projectdir]/templates/ticket.html
[projectdir]/templates/ticket/ticket.html
[projectdir]/ticket/templates/ticket.html
[projectdir]/templates/ticket/templates/ticket.html

Is what I'm trying to do possible? I'd like to avoid installing Trac on a
whole different server just so I can play around with the core templates.
Thanks in advance!

=-=-> Jenn Drummond // [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      Project Developer, Connexions Project (cnx.org)
      Rice University