I can install trac 0.10.4 and 0.10.5dev just fine.  When I install
them, there are $prefix/lib, $prefix/bin, and $prefix/share that
contain the python modules, trac-admin & tracd execs, and the trac.cgi
& trac.fcgi execs respectively.  However, whenever I try to install
0.11dev (using easy_install or "python setup.py install...") it only
gives me the $prefix/lib and $prefix/bin stuff.  The $prefix/share
stuff (cgi-bin dir) never gets installed.  So I'm wondering if there's
soething wrong with the 0.11dev installation setup.  I tried copying
the cgi-bin dir from the src dir to $prefix/bin but got some python
error message when I tried to run it.  My 0.10.4 and 0.10.5dev setups
work just fine so it shouldn't have anything to do with my system.

Thanks.