On Thursday 18 October 2007 22:46:04 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have just setup Trac (stable 0.10.4) under Windows XP. Everything
> works nicely, but for some reason the repository browser does not
> shows the "Download in other formats" links (I'm specially interested
> in getting "Zip Archive"'s of any dir of my project's svn rep).
>
> I have searched and searched, but I cannot find information about how
> to enable this feature, other than making sure that "trac.ini" has
> correctly set the "downloadable_paths" option (in the [browser]
> section).
>
> Mine reads:
> downloadable_paths = trunk/*, branches/*, tags/*

It should be
downloadable_paths = trunk, branches/*, tags/*

this would make sure that when you are in trunk, you get the donload to zip
option.

The same would be true when you are in
branches/preBeta
branches/postBeta
branches/user_one
branches/bugfixOne
tags/Alpha_1.1
tags/Beta_1.1

I hope you notice the importance of * here.