On 11/09/2007 05:37 PM, Samuel A. Falvo II spoke thusly:
> I am getting pretty sick of this question being asked over and over
> again, so I'm going to write something to address this question once
> and for all.
Excellent, Samuel!

You should submit this to several magazines/newspapers or whatever as an
editorial. At the very least post it on a blog somewhere!

Thanks for your thoughtful description of the issues we all live with
every day.

-Dan

--
C. Daniel Chase                                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Systems Analyst                                     (423) 425-4003