         * Added patch to make notify email work with trac 0.11 dev.
           Author: tbaschak add ktc dot mb dot ca
           Author: andrei2102 add gmail dot com

           Implemented by: Bas van der Vlies

         * greedy matching in Subject line, We must stop after the first ':'
           else we get wrong values for ticket fields when we update a
           ticket via mail, closes ticket #37

           Reported by: dmaziuk at bmrb dot wisc dot edu
           Fixed    by: Bas van der Vlies

         * added IGNORECASE flag to regular expression for black list. This
           is a quick fix, still want to implement this as configuration
           option, closes ticket #39

           Reported By: jodok at lovelysystems dot com
           Fixed by   : Bas van der Vlies

         * When a known user mails a ticket. We will set the Reporter to
           its login name, closes ticket #33, #41

           Also add configuration option:
                 ignore_trac_user_settings : 0 (default value)

           This option will skip the email address to trac user login name
           mapping.

           Reported by: anonymous
           Fixed by   : Bas van der Vlies

         * SPAM detection was only for new mails not for ticket updates,
           closes ticket #44

           Reported by: Bas van der Vlies
           Fixed by   : Bas van der Vlies

========= Info about the package

https://subtrac.sara.nl/oss/email2trac

the latest stable email2trac package is available from:
               ftp://ftp.sara.nl/pub/outgoing/email2trac.tar.gz

email2trac - utilities
----------------------

This is a release of the SARA package email2trac that contains utilities
that we use to convert emails to trac tickets. The initial setup was made
by Daniel Lundin from Edgewall Software. SARA has extend the initial setup,
with the following extensions:

    - HTML messages
    - Attachments
    - Use commandline options
    - Config file is used to control the behaviour of the email2trac
      software
    - Unicode support for special characters in the headers of an email
      message
    - Ticket updates via mail

See INSTALL for the how to setup the utilities

Comments or Suggestions mail them to:
      email2trac <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://www.sara.nl for more info about SARA.

*  Bas van der Vlies                     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]      *