In trac 0.10.4, when I create a new project with initenv, the trac.db
file does not have group write permissions, despite my umask being set
to 002.  Is this intentional, or perhaps a side effect of sqlite?  All
other files that are created during initenv have the proper
permissions.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] TRAC]$ pwd
/projects/TRAC
[EMAIL PROTECTED] TRAC]$ ll -a
total 16
drwxrws---  4 apache trac  4096 Mar 27 11:42 .
drwxrwsr-x  6 root   share 4096 Mar 21 15:43 ..
[EMAIL PROTECTED] TRAC]$ umask
0002
[EMAIL PROTECTED] TRAC]$  trac-admin /projects/TRAC/demo_trac/ initenv
...snip...
 Please specify the connection string for the database to use.
 By default, a local SQLite database is created in the environment
 directory. It is also possible to use an already existing
 PostgreSQL database (check the Trac documentation for the exact
 connection string syntax).

Database connection string [sqlite:db/trac.db]>
...snip...
[EMAIL PROTECTED] TRAC]$ ll -a demo_trac/db/
total 272
drwxrwsr-x  2 galens trac   4096 Mar 27 11:46 .
drwxrwsr-x 10 galens trac   4096 Mar 27 11:46 ..
-rw-r--r--  1 galens trac 265216 Mar 27 11:46 trac.db

I'd like to avoid having to chmod g+w trac.db after every initenv.

thanks,
galen