Hi,

I would like to have some feedback on linked tickets.

One of the general needs (or at least one of _my_ needs) when using a
bug tracker is to link tickets. The TracLink syntax enables this
perfectly. If I want to link #5 to #6, I have to edit #5 ticket and
insert a #6 ref in it: here's the first part of the job imho. Why?
Because if I edit #6, I cannot know that it is linked to #5: this has
to be done manually by editing #6 and inserting a ref to #5, ie the
remaining arrow of the ticket relationship.

I add a look on Trac-Hacks, looking for a plugin which could do the
job. Didn't find exactly what's needed here but found the MasterTicket
plugin.

In fact, the plugin I'm looking for is the MasterTicket plugin without
the blocking functionality!
Indeed, if "Blocked By" label is changed to "Referred by" and
"Blocking" is changed to "Referring", creating ticket #6 with a
Referring field containing #5 will automatically insert a Refered by
field to #6 in ticket #5!

Finally, my question is (for coderanger? ;-) ): How to disable the
blocking functionality in the MasterTicket plugin to make it very
usefull to link tickets ?

Thanks!

Pierre