@Kate, not feeling left hanging, but thanks!

@Noah, hmmm, iCal, eh? The Hudson plugin got me thinking that a generic RSS
ITimelineEventProvider implementation might also be an option. P.S. I just
noticed your rpi.edu domain, how's life in Troy/Rensselaer? I used to
live/school/work across the river in Albany, but that was well over a decade
ago.

I'm still sussing out how the "dated sticky note" might work best, and what
these mini-milestones within a Milestone really mean to our process. We
might do this a different way altogether, or continue experimenting with
using tickets or maybe MasterTickets.

Thanks both,
Doug