Thanks very much for your reply.

Yes, that is a concern. We haven't fully committed to doing this yet, but we
know that our current system does not work. There are several code bases
that are in subversion but have no Trac. The last thing we need is to go
from 10-20 Trac installations which each have only a few wiki pages and a
dozen tickets. Each project is somewhat unique, but there are tons of
inter-dependencies and many developers are working on multiple projects at
once.

Has anyone considered a plugin to add timeline filters? I can imagine doing
somewhat robust system where you define a certain wiki namespace (eg
wiki/Bitten), set of components and milestones, and subversion paths for
implicit filtering, perhaps in addition to a more hard coded system link
GenericTrac.

Has anyone else done work on sub projects or multi project situations that
are worth looking at?