We've done this with hierarchical wiki names. For example you might have
"wiki/Product" "wiki/Product/UserGuide" and
"wiki/Product/UserGuide/Section1." You can combine this with the TOCMacro (
http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/TocMacro) to get a powerful multi page view of
the content. All you do is specify "[[TOC(Product/UserGuide*)]]" on each
page and you're set.