Hi,
I have not been able to get BatchModifyPlugin (http://trac-hacks.org/
wiki/BatchModifyPlugin) working on 0.11 (r7063 to be precise) and was
wondering if anyone else has had any success with it. IIRC it worked
fine on 0.10.4, but the version of BatchModifyPlugin for 0.11
(obtained from http://trac-hacks.org/svn/batchmodifyplugin/0.11) is
not working as advertised. After adding the following lines to
trac.ini I have no query module and no replacement for it.

trac.ticket.query.* = disabled
batchmod.* = enabled

There was probably a minor change in trac that caused it to no longer
function correctly, but a quick look at the code for BatchModifyPlugin
didn't show anything obviously wrong. I can write python, but I have
very limited knowledge of the internal structure of trac, so if anyone
could help me out it would be appreciated.

Chris