we use mylyn and it works quite well. we also use rss readers to get
an overwiew, but i admit i'd prefer something like the
http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/HgTimelinePlugin does for multiple hg
repositories, i.e. some "timeline aggregator".

but all of this does not give a one page status overview.

rupert.