I am trying to integrate subversion and trac. I am using the post
commit hook script found at
http://trac.edgewall.org/browser/branches/0.10-stable/contrib/trac-post-commit-hook
to be able to modify tickets and in my post-commit.tmpl in my svn i
have

REPOS="$1"
REV="$2"
LOG=`C:\Program Files\Subversion\bin\svnlook log -r $REV $REPOS`
TRAC_ENV='c:\projects\trac'
TRAC_URL='http://localhost:8000/myproject2'

C:\Python24 C:\projects\svn\hooks\trac-post-commit-hook -p "$TRAC_ENV"
-r "$REV" -m "$LOG" -s "$TRAC_URL"

This is currently not working when i try to commit. the commit works
fine, but the ticket is not modified. Also when i try to run the
script in windows, i get an error at the line

from trac.env import open_environment

saying

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\projects\svn\hooks\trac-post-commit-hook.py", line 6, in ?
    from trac.env import open_environment
ImportError: No module named trac.env

Am i missing something obvious? It could be something very simple, i
am new to all of this. any help would be appreciated.