VimTrac is pretty nifty, but my impression is that it was far from
ready for prime time. There were no installation instructions,
confusing directions and FAQ, a bit of a pain to work with. On top of
that the one time I managed to save a change to a wiki page it wiped
out all the content. Opening any ticket caused a traceback.

I'm sure there's some really impressive work that's gone into it, but
I'd be very wary of using it in a production environment.