From: trac-users@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Thomas
Moschny
Sent: Thursday, 3 July 2008 8:42 PM
To: trac-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Trac] Re: New version 0.11 failed W3C XHTML validation

2008/7/3 Yvonne Oy Ling Cheong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Yes. The wiki notification plugin. I have that installed. I've a problem with
> TracNav plugin and now this.

What problem do you have with TracNav?

- Thomas

This email (including any attached files) is confidential and is for the
intended recipient(s) only.  If you received this email by mistake,
please, as a courtesy, tell the sender, then delete this email.

The views and opinions are the originator's and do not necessarily
reflect those of the University of Southern Queensland.  Although all
reasonable precautions were taken to ensure that this email contained no
viruses at the time it was sent we accept no liability for any losses
arising from its receipt.

The University of Southern Queensland is a registered provider of
education with the Australian Government (CRICOS Institution Code No's.
QLD 00244B / NSW 02225M)