Hi all,

I've found and fixed a serious bug in the 0.11 version of TOC macro
that in essence keeps a database connection open.

I don't quite know how widespread the use of the macro is, but i do
have a feeling it can at least partly explain various connection-
related issues that show up on mailing lists, irc and as new tickets
at regular intervals. Just searching the Trac site for 'TimeoutError'
shows quite a few tickets filed after the bug was 'introduced'  in
early 2007.

For those interested in the details of the error and the fix:

http://trac-hacks.org/changeset/4366

For everyone using the 0.11 version of the macro:

easy_install http://trac-hacks.org/svn/tocmacro/0.11

:::simon

https://www.coderesort.com