On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 5:31 PM, Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 1:01 PM, Ted Gifford <tedford...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> IncludeMacro: http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/IncludeMacro
>> Put the html file someplace that trac can access via HTTP. Or check it into
>> the repository (and commit every time the file is generated). Or wrap the
>> generated html with WikiMarkup
>> {{{
>> #!html
>> <!-- your content here -->
>> }}}
>
> But you must be aware of the fact that html processor removes script
> tags and a few more things ... related with JavaScript and active
> conte

I could not finish my previous message ... sorry ...

I just wanted to say that there is a «good reason» [1]_ for this behavior ;)

Besides ... another workaround could be to add the html page to the
environment's `htdocs` folder (static content ;). This way it is
accessible at (AFAICR) :

{{{
http[s]://<base_url>/<env_name>/chrome/site/mypage.html ...
}}}

If you still need the contents embedded inside a wiki page it is
possible to write «a simple» wiki macro to embed the contents in the
page (perhaps using iframes ;) to bypass Trac built-in security policy

If a have the time I'll write something like that ... and let you know ;)

.. [1] XSS scripting attack possible from html wikiprocessor
        (http://trac.edgewall.org/ticket/2473)

--
Regards,

Olemis.

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/
Blog EN: http://simelo-en.blogspot.com/

Featured article:
Añadir gadgets de Google en entradas (artículos) de Blogger.