Hello ... as you can see my name is Olemis Lang. I am a
developper most of the time ... and Trac is one of the best tools
I've seen so far ... tons of great code (specially after adopting
Genshi templates ;) ... IMHO.

Considering that, I would like to ask two questions about posting to
this list ...

- Firstly, I would like to tell trac users about the *new* (this means
  no versioning or anything like that ...) extensions implemented by
  myself (as long as they come to light in a near future ;) so I would
  like to know if this is the right place to post such announcements
  (a brief speech ;) and redirect users to a more informative page.

- Secondly, I would like to know whether I can reference this list
  in the site where I host the Trac extensions [1]_ I'm working on,
  so that users come here and you know ... use this list to get
  some support or give some feedback, or debate about something like
  implementation details, doubts ... things like that

... well ... you know, I'll be around ...

Thanks for your time ...

... and thanks to the Trac team and other Trac developpers ... for
writing and maintaining such a great PMS ... day after day ... :)

--
Regards,

Olemis.

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/
Blog EN: http://simelo-en.blogspot.com/

Featured article:
Añadir gadgets de Google en entradas (artículos) de Blogger.