Sorry, the {{{s were merely to denote this as a separate entity (a la trac wiki
syntax).  I figured I had a 50% chance of being misinterpreted leaving them out
or putting them in.

The file is a genshi text template.  You can find the variables you can use in

http://svn.edgewall.org/repos/trac/trunk/trac/ticket/notification.py

Jeff