I thought for sure there was a "pluggable" cron job plugin somewhere on
trac-hacks, but looking again, I can't find one.  It shouldn't be too hard to
write one (albeit, I doubt I can get to it soon amongst my backlog) where a
command-line program is called from cron which passes the projects to act upon,
an interface is defined, and listeners to this interface are called for each of
the projects listed (see the RepositoryHookSystemPlugin which uses the same
pattern for SCM hooks).

Or you can do a one-off :(

Jeff