What do you mean by recipes?  I've been working on Trac project templates with
TracLegos (http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/TracLegosScript).  Its far from being
what it needs to be, but for a "mostly in my free time" project, its not bad.

Of course, the other side of things is how to use Trac to get the most bang for
your buck.  And yeah, I think there's a lot of expertise out there and some
really good ways to use Trac and to think about Trac that would be nice to see
collected.

Jeff