I had also wanted to implement restricted access to the wiki pages,
and the fine people at the hosting company I use (wush.net) pointed me
here: http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracFineGrainedPermissions, and to
this plug-in:
http://trac.edgewall.org/browser/branches/0.11-stable/sample-plugins/permissions/authz_policy.py