Hey Roger,

In order to solve wiki hierarchy issue, we've using two plugins available in
oforge:
 - resourcetoolsplugin - which allows to attach properties to trac resources
(wikis/tickes/changesets)
 - wikitoolsplugin - which provides wiki page hierarchy (based on resource
properties, parent resource is stored as a resource property)

To see it in action : http://code.optaros.com/trac/oforge/wiki/TitleIndex
(TRAC_ADMIN user can also edit page hierarchy using drag&drop)

Code available here:
 - trac:

http://code.optaros.com/trac/oforge/browser/trunk/plugins/resourcetoolsplugin

http://code.optaros.com/trac/oforge/browser/trunk/plugins/wikitoolsplugin
 - svn:

http://code.optaros.com/svn/oforge/trunk/plugins/resourcetoolsplugin
         http://code.optaros.com/svn/oforge/trunk/plugins/wikitoolsplugin

In order to see the wiki tree, ShowTree macro needs to be called in your
wiki pages.
        [[ShowTree()]] - full index tree relatively to top page.
        [[ShowTree(all)]] - full index tree.
        [[ShowTree(root=RootPage)]] - provides links to the full index tree.
        [[ShowTree(depth=4)]] - indicating how many levels of children the
tree should show.
        [[ShowTree(class=sidebox)]]
        [[ShowTree(title=This is a nice title)]]
        [[ShowTree(editable=1)]] - Makes tree editable.

I'll try to find some time to put those plugins on trac-hacks.

Hope it helps.

Thank you,
Catalin Balan