Hi,

After I run the command

trac-admin /var/lib/trac initenv

I enter the projectname when prompted
  "              database connection for postgres as
postgres://username:passw...@server:port/nameofdatabase
 svn as repository type

The trac directory gets created and the entries in the trac.ini file
seem correct

However, I get the error.

"No module PyPgSql"

I have the following things working on the Suse Linux server
Python 2.6.2
subversion1.6.2-8.1
Postgres 8.3 (I can go into psql and do just about anything)
setuptools-0.6c9-2.6
trac-admin does work with sqlite

>From what I can see on line PyPgSql is an API. The Python site has a
version 2.5 of PyPgSql. Is that compatible with Subversion 2.6 ???

I notice there is no such package on the Suse distribution that I
have.

Thanks,

Cindy