On Jul 29, 1:35 am, Raina <ajeetra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have been inspired by One Laptop Per Child Trac Workflow. I have
> setup Trac and want to know if anyone who can suggest me "How can I
> bring it into implementation?" . the Workflow which inspired me
> is :http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Trac_ticket_workflow
>
> Please Suggest.

Wow, there are a lot of ways one could go on that.  I think I have
some idea's, which I won't have time to get to for a while.  However,
I would suggest that maybe, assuming you get some dialog here, you add
it to one of the "recipies" or cookbook pages, or just a sub-page
under TracWorkFlow etc.

BTW, it's pretty good inspiration.