I want to edit trac.ini using python/shell. Whats the best way to do it.
Want something like I should be able to read trac.ini into some sort of
dictionary/list, check if some option is present in the dictionary, and edit
its value. There are some options that I want to add like
track.hg* = enabled,
webauth plugin = disbaled
webadming = enabled
etc. If something like this is already present then it will be fine, otherwise
i will write one myself. Can anybody guide me towards the best way of achieving
this. Thanks in advance.

 Alind Sharma

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger. Download
Now! http://messenger.yahoo.com/download.php