Hi,

Has anyone got the AccountManager Plugin to work with Python2.6 (Trac
0.11.5)?

After the demise of our webserver hard-drive, we now have Python2.6
installed (Previously was using 2.5).
I have reinstalled Trac (moving from 0.11.2.1 to 0.11.5 in the process).

I regenerated the .egg file for the AccountManager Plugin
(TracAccountManager-0.2.1dev_r5836-py2.6.egg).

But when I go to the Trac page the "Login" link is no longer shown.

I think I'm right in saying I don't need to run the Trac upgrade script
for minor upgrades - do I?

Any help much appreciated, I'm at a loss as to what to try next.  There
are no errors in the trac.log or apache log files.

Thanks,
Rosalyn.