On Sep 11, 1:42 am, bubacoo <buba...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, please can I somehow customize email notification? e.g. I don't
> want to have changes information. Or I want only comment from last
> change.

Your question is slightly ambiguous in that you may be referring
either to changes in the appearance of the notification (in which case
Erik's suggestion applies), or when notifications are sent (which
Hendrik provided a solution for).  If you don't get the answer you are
looking for, you may want to clarify.

I believe the relevant file for controlling the appearance of email
notifications is `ticket_notify_email`.
http://trac.edgewall.org/browser/trunk/trac/ticket/templates/ticket_notify_email.txt