Hello,

Is there a way that I can control the ordering of all ticket fields,
including custom fields?  That is, is it possible to re-order the
fields such that custom fields are intermixed with standard fields,
rather than the current situation were all of the custom fields are
found after the standard fields?

I looked on Edgewall for an open ticket and also browsed some plug-
ins.  I was surprised not to find an open request for this on
Edgewall.  As far as plugins, my first guess was
BlackMagicTicketTweaks, but it does not appear to have covered this
issue.

I'm sure I have seen this request on the mailing list before, but I
could not locate that posting and see if there was any solution
provided.

- Ryan