On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 06:16:56PM +0200, Emmanuel Blot wrote:

> > What plugin(s) should I use to set up authentication (I don't care about
> > anything else right now) with LDAP?
>
> If it's only about *authentication* and you don't use tracd, then you
> don't need a plugin at all: HTTP authentication is managed with the
> HTTP server, Trac does not care about it.
> If you need to manage *permissions* with LDAP, then LdapPlugin is an answer.
>
> If you have installed AccountManagerPlugin, it's a different story:
> this plugin may manage authentication and permissions, but I don't
> know the current status for LDAP support
>
> Cheers,
> Manu

Yeah, sorry, should have stated...
I am using tracd for this project, and for future projects will be using
python-paste, which basically amounts to the same thing.  In other words,
authentication (not permissions, I'm fine having these in Trac, at least for
the moment) needs to be managed by python or preferably Trac.

And yes, I meant to state, I do have AccountManager installed and would,
ideally like something that plugs in to IPasswordStore.

Sorry for the ambiguity.

Jeff