First option is easy.  The setting you're looking for is
"default_handler" in the [trac] section of your environment's trac.ini
file.  See http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracIni#trac-section.  We
have several Tracs that default to the New Ticket page.

Not sure about how to forward directly to a report.  Maybe a plugin at
trac-hacks.org?  Maybe a trick in your web server config?  We just use
tracd and I don't really know Apache.