On Feb 4, 10:01 am, Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 10:59 AM, Nicolai Scheer
>

> <newsgro...@planetavent.de> wrote:
> > Hi!
>
> > Recently, I've been searching for a way to change Trac's timestamp
> > settings when viewing a ticket but have not been successful so far.
>
> > Trac displays the timestamp quite informal, e.g. "last modified 4 month
> > ago", same applies to comments below the ticket header. On mouse over
> > the full timestamp information can be seen. Is there any way to just
> > display the full timestamp rather than an informal string?
>
> > This way it would be possible to search for e.g. a given year in the
> > browser window, which comes in quite handy if there are a huge number of
> > comments.
>
> > Any ideas?
>
> Change the Genshi template and replace expression for text using
> expression for alt= ?
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Olemis.
>
> Blog ES:http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/
> Blog EN:http://simelo-en.blogspot.com/
>
> Featured article:

well, this was just asked last week.  but I think it went unanswered.
however:

When you print a ticket,  you get iso format.  you can also actually
mouse over the date and the tool-tip will be iso format as well.

Additionally:
a quick search came up with this thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/trac-users/browse_thread/thread/f70b2865250cde9f/b82f727c52796d44?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=timestamp#b82f727c52796d44

Another option, if you are using apache for your web server is
detailed here:
http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracFaq#how-do-i-change-the-format-used-for-displaying-date-and-time
you just need to pick a locale that defaults to the format you want.
I read "somewhere" that locale hu_HU would work.  I have not tested
this.  I am not sure what the windows string is for Hungarian_hungary
is however, or even if hu_HU stands for that.  I haven't had my coffee
yet.

Let us know what/which works for you if you try these.