It's slowly, slowly making progress. The developers last said they
weren't giving an ETA a month ago, and I haven't see anything since
then. That thread was
http://groups.google.com/group/trac-dev/browse_thread/thread/9f3b7c2c5e7908b0/a4b440f8b8cae91f?lnk=gst&q=0.12#

You may have more luck on the trac-dev list.